Below are a selection of photos from the second ONCA Implementation Conference, which occurred from 3-4 November 2015 in Berlin.
Date: 23 November 2015
The second ONCA Implementation Conference, which occurred from 3-4 November 2015 in Berlin, brought together representatives from:
- National delegates representing a variety of disciplines from eight existing ONCA members (Croatia, France, Germany, Israel, Poland, Slovenia, Spain, and Turkey), four new members (Belgium, Denmark, the Netherlands and the UK), and one observer country (Czech Republic).
- ENHA members (European Federation of the Associations of Dietitians (EFAD), European Society of Clinical Nutrition (ESPEN), International Longevity Centre – UK (ILC–UK), Medical Nutrition International Industry (MNI),
- European Patients’ Forum (EPF) and Patient’s Network for Medical Research and Health (EGAN).
- Selected experts (including:Šiška Health Centre - Milena Blaz Kovac, University of Central Lancashire and BAPEN's Quality and Safety Committee - Ailsa Brotherton, Israeli Ministry of Health – Ronit Endevelt, Charité Universitätsmedizin Berlin- Kristina Norman, WHO Europe – Karin Schindler, JPI Healthy Diet for a Healthy Life – Dr Wilke van Ansem, ENHA – Lisa Wilson).
The aims of the conference were to:
- Facilitate participating countries to establish national multi-stakeholder alliances
- Benchmark current state of play of national nutritional care programmes
- Align the strategy and recommended actions with the national stakeholder platforms
- Support the implementation of the strategy and activities tailored per country
- Define and deploy measures of progress and impact per year
- Align and leverage the programme with key stakeholders and international organisations EPF/EGAN, EU, WHO EURO
Date: 10 March 2017
ENHA has just released the report of the 2nd Optimal Nutritional Care for All Conference 2016.
Date: 02 March 2017
The European Hydration Institute has developed the first online hydration course of its kind for healthcare professionals.
Date: 11 April 2016