Aux dispositions relatives aux restrictions sur les distributeurs de boissons sucrées et à la maigreur excessive contenues dans la loi de Santé, débattue en séance publique de l'Assemblée nationale depuis le 31 mars, vient s'ajouter un article dédié à la dénutrition en Ehpad.
The European Nutrition for Health Alliance works with key stakeholders to improve nutritional care across Europe by actively promoting:
1. Implementation of nutrition risk screening across Europe
2. Public awareness
3. Appropriate reimbursement policies
4. Medical education
With our large network of members, partners and expertise giving a truly European perspective, ENHA is at the forefront of developing good nutritional practice.
The Optimal Nutritional Care for All (ONCA) campaign
ENHA is the driving force behind the Optimal Nutritional Care for All (ONCA) campaign, which is a multi-stakeholder initiative launched in 2014 to facilitate greater screening for risk of disease-related malnutrition/undernutrition and nutritional care implementation across Europe. The ONCA campaign aims to engage with diverse stakeholders in selected focus countries to:
- Encourage them to form/strengthen a national alliance of stakeholders and develop national nutritional care plan
- Facilitate these stakeholders to benchmark current status in order to develop an aligned view on the current state of play with respect to nutritional care in a given country
- Bring these stakeholders together at an Implementation Conference
- Use this event to define and reconfirm the nutritional care strategies for subsequent implementation at national level
Click below for more details:
European Innovation Partnership on Active & Healthy Ageing
Ensuring Good Nutrition in Europe - Nutrition is a basic need
MNI in partnership with ESPEN awarded prize for fighting malnutrition
Around 80 multi-disciplinary top experts from across eight European countries have signed a Charter for Optimal Nutritional Care to commit to end disease-related malnutrition and provide optimal nutritional care for patients in all healthcare settings, including hospitals, care homes and in home care.
ENHA's “Optimal Nutritional Care for All” (ONCA) conference will begin next Tuesday in Brussels.
ENHA representatives call on WHO EURO Ministerial Conference to highlight undernutrition in forthcoming Action Plan