The European Nutrition for Health Alliance works with key stakeholders to improve nutritional care across Europe by actively promoting:
1. Implementation of nutrition risk screening across Europe
2. Public awareness
3. Appropriate reimbursement policies
4. Medical education
With our large network of members, partners and expertise giving a truly European perspective, ENHA is at the forefront of developing good nutritional practice.
The Optimal Nutritional Care for All (ONCA) campaign
ENHA is the driving force behind the Optimal Nutritional Care for All (ONCA) campaign, which is a multi-stakeholder initiative launched in 2014 to facilitate greater screening for risk of disease-related malnutrition/undernutrition and nutritional care implementation across Europe. The ONCA campaign aims to engage with diverse stakeholders in selected focus countries to:
- Encourage them to form/strengthen a national alliance of stakeholders and develop national nutritional care plan
- Facilitate these stakeholders to benchmark current status in order to develop an aligned view on the current state of play with respect to nutritional care in a given country: the latest current status reports, delivered at the 2016 ONCA Wokrshop in Warsaw can be downloaded here.
- Bring these stakeholders together at an Implementation Conferences in Madrid on 21-22 November, 2016.
- Use these events to define and reconfirm the nutritional care strategies for subsequent implementation at national level
Click below for more details:
European Innovation Partnership on Active & Healthy Ageing
Ensuring Good Nutrition in Europe - Nutrition is a basic need
MNI in partnership with ESPEN awarded prize for fighting malnutrition
ENHA and MNI release a memorandum of understanding to define and formalise the collaboration between the two organisations.